Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy Easter

This is the week of Easter, and I hope everyone is being safe and staying healthy. 

This virus has caused a variety of disappointments and sadness for lots of people. There have been many lives lost, and in a lot of cases, an inability to properly mourn the loved one.  I feel for the high school seniors who have missed their prom, the high school and college athletes who lost a season of their careers.  I can’t imagine the disappointment the Olympic athletes are feeling as they have to wait another year for their opportunity.

Personally, my boys high school baseball season was cancelled, and it was going to be an opportunity for them to play together as a freshman and junior.  Also, the team was good and had an opportunity to win a lot.  My oldest son was registered to go to a prestigious journalism conference that has been canceled.  

In these difficult times and the disappointments, I am trying to revel in the opportunities to spend more time with my family and a more relaxed environment.  I have heard many say that they can’t keep track of what day of the week it is and how slow time is moving.  I am thankful for this time, and I pray for everyone during this Easter week that you remain safe and healthy and you find an opportunity to worship this weekend.


We are still doing transfers, with a couple of new procedures so that we can all practice social distancing.  Let us know if we can help you!

Please feel free to forward this email or send others the link to subscribe

What's Happening

No comments:

Post a Comment