Saturday, April 18, 2020

Liberals buy guns and drive thru gun stores

Isaiah 43:19: "Behold, I will do a new thing...."  At the beginning of the year, this verse was presented to me from a couple of sources; I seized it for 2020.  In this verse, God is speaking to Isaiah telling him to forget about the past and to look ahead.  I started looking forward and accepting of new challenges, but I had no idea how much things would change this year.   

This newsletter is one of the new things.  I created it so I could connect more to my customers.   Another new challenge I took on was to start a podcast.  Recording myself has taken some effort, but I am enjoying it.  I'm not sure how good it is, but I'm surprised by the number of listeners I have had.  They are located all over the United States and even worldwide.

In doing the research for the newsletter and podcast, I fell into the world of online marketing.  Before I knew it, I was learning new terms like funnelstrafficSEOpay per clickauto responders and the like.  So, I decided to create another blog to discuss other topics I'm interested in such as online marketing, side hustles, health and fitness and various other things.  

I will do a new thing....

We are still doing transfers, with a couple of new procedures so that we can all practice social distancing.  Let us know if we can help you!

Please feel free to forward this email or send others the link to subscribe

What's Happening

ANALYSIS: Our right to arms faces a death by a thousand cuts


Hilarity Ensues When Liberals Go Gun Shopping



U.S. Supreme Court Takes Another 2A Case To Conference


Feds say drive-through gun sales are allowed during coronavirus outbreak


No comments:

Post a Comment