Thursday, February 20, 2020

February 9, 2020

Protecting our 2A Rights - Issue 8

This has been a very big week for President Trump as he gave a very powerful State of the Union address, was acquitted in the Impeachment trial, and the jobs report showed 225,000 new jobs against projections of only 150,000. 

The news of Rush Limbaugh's cancer diagnosis has saddened me.  My mother died of lung cancer, and it is a terrible disease.  I started listening to Rush in the early 90s, and I remember his count up of "America Held Hostage X days" during the Clinton presidency.  Long before email, I remember receiving the Limbaugh Letter either by mail or fax and then sending it out to some of my more liberal friends.  Maybe this was my first "tweets."  We are praying for you, Rush!

I ran across the video below of Penn and Teller discussing the 2nd Amendment.  It isn't new, but I thought I would share it.

I ran across the video below of Penn and Teller discussing the 2nd Amendment.  It isn't new but I thought I would share it.

Also, if we can help you with a transfer, please give us a call.

Please feel free to forward this email or send others the link to subscribe

What's Happening

Request an FFL Transfer

$15 per firearm without a license to carry
$10 per firearm with a license to carry.

Subscribe

If you know someone that you would like to receive this newsletter, just forward this email to them and they can click the subscribe link.

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1-2-3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    So, do you want to start making profits??

    Click here to start running the system

    ReplyDelete